10/17/2010

Little Women---- Character Trait

My Novel: Little Women.
Author: Louisa May Alcott.

     I already read two chapters in this book, my favourite character for now is a girl called Jo.

     There are four girls and their kind mother in this family,  their father is a solider, he is in the war now.  Jo is the second daughter in their family, she is 15 years old.  She is very tall, thin and brown. She is a townboy, she always let people think of a little colt.  I choose her because she is the most interesting and different girl in this family, and she said  that she is the only man in this family when their father is not here. 

     Because her father is not at home, she realized that she should to do more things for this famliy, to help her mother and take care of her little sisters.  I admire her because she is only 15 years old, she is so young but she understands a lot, she does things like a big sister and leader in this family.  I feel I can understand her feeling because sometimes  I feel I am old enough and I think I am stronger than my mother.  Sometimes my trait will like a boy, I am a brave and strong person in many people's eyes, just like Jo.  Up to now, I think Jo is a good girl, there is no much things should be change, and I agree with what she has done with right now.
   

1 comment:

  1. I think that's what happen when the core member of the family is away from home. People would always want to do something for their families. It's not only the symbolization of supporting the family but also the representation of maturation. In my opinion, having a boy like personality is not the main factor which makes her strong but the thought of wanting to help family that make a person grow strongly.

    ReplyDelete