10/06/2010

It's Me!!

     Hello! Everyone! Welcome to my blog.

     My name is Ge Zhao, I'm 16 years old, and I am from China.  You also can call me Katherine , that is my English name.

  

    
      My hometown called Lanzhou, that is a small city, but the Yellow River goes through my city, we always called the Yellow River "Mother River", because we are really pround of it.  In my hometown, one of the most famous things is beef noodles, which is very delicious.


     This is not my first year in America, because last year I was an exchange student in Kirkland, Lake Washington High School.  That was really fun to be an American high school student, there are lots of activities that I could join to, such as all kinds of clubs and sports.  I made lots of friends there, and I ate lunch with them.  And we went to dance together,such as Homecoming, we had lots of fun there.


     I joined to the International Club and Envouirmental Club at school.  Every Tueday and Thursday, we would have some activities, or we would have parties that we could have fun.  Sometimes, we would go to hiking on the weekends.  I also took some interesting classes, for example the piano class and the druming class.  In the druming class, I learned how to play a kind of drum called Congo, which is fun that we could use it make any beats that sounds really great!

      I also joined the Girl Scouts last year, that is one of best things in last year.  We did lots of fun things, we went to beach to spent weekends and we went to the tent city to helped homeless people. And we also had lots of parties,such as Halloween Party, we dressed and played a game called "Mummies".  That was pretty cool.

    Last summer, I went to back China, met my family and my friends, I was really miss them.  Before I leave, I took some art photoes with my parents, the photoes were very pretty! By the way, my mother is really beautiful woman!!!!
    
     However, I'm glad to study in Seattle Central Community College and be with you guys!  By the way, my email address for facebook is zhaoge09@gmail.com. Please add me if you want! You also can send an email to me.
  

5 comments:

  1. Hi my dearest Katherine!! I'm so so glad to meet you :] I really like sitting next to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katherine - Welcome to the class again! Wow! You, too, have had some amazing opportunities! I am so happy for you! I really do wish you all the best this quarter in everything you do! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine , you really enjoy your days in high school . Many activities you can join such as club and sport.Compared my life in Macau , the only thing i can do is study.As i don't have time to do the other things.Enjoy your days in Seattle !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellooooooww! katherine! i really haapy to see you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Katherine...( actually Ge Zhao is much easier for me to remember hahaha)..wow you had such a great time last year hah!..i saw you joined many activities at high school...i used to think that we have a same age but actually you're younger than me..( or may be im old haha)..and you right! you and your mom look gorgeous...Nice to meet you :)!

    ReplyDelete